We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and experienced Line Cook to assist in the running and day to day operation of our kitchen.
A successful candidate will have the following:
* Previous experience as a Junior Sous Chef, Chef De Partie or Commis Chef within a reputable restaurant operation
* Strong understanding of produce, culinary techniques and kitchen equipment
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Eye for detail
* Proven ability to develop and maintain high standards of hygiene within a kitchen
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with others
* A passion for working within the local, sustainable and organic food community
As mentioned, attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers. Compensation to be discussed, depending on experience.
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Summer Server! The ideal candidate is friendly and upbeat, can muitli-task and work well in a fast paced environment. Shifts are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with the possibility of more. Please send resumes to email@example.com Thanks
St Patrick’s Day Parade is fast approaching! This year we are offering revelers something a little different. We will have a Poutine Stand outside where there will be poutine, fries, corned beef sandwiches, beverages and our green vegan cupcakes on … Continue reading →
We are looking for a dishwasher/prep cook, this is a great starting position for someone with no kitchen experience but who would like to cook professionally, all you need is a positive attitude and good work ethic! The position is 3 to 4 shifts per week, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org